Hello there- I really like a particular dish from Szechuan Gourmet in Midtown which is the chicken with chilies- a delicious dish and probably one of my favorites. I'm considering trying to make the dish myself but I am having trouble figuring out one of the ingredients: the green pepper they include in the dish. It's a green, mildly spicy, tasty pepper. It looks similar to this picture of tiger skin peppers that I have attached (though I may be wrong).
Does anyone know what kind of pepper this could be?:
1. Used in Sichuan style Chinese Cooking
2. Slight sweetness and heat
3. Diameter for the pepper is similar to that of a US quarter coin
4. Length is at least 2-3 inches.
5. Pairs deliciously with the flavor of Tien Tsin peppers and garlic cloves.
Does anyone know what kind of pepper this could be?
21 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018
Updated 9 months ago | 19
Updated 12 months ago | 7
Updated 5 months ago | 3
Updated 5 months ago | 12
Updated 3 months ago | 11