I haven't seen anyone start this thread yet, so apologies if I missed it.
I love seeing what everyone else makes for Thanksgiving, as it always gives me ideas. Please share what you're planning this year!
My menu so far (I may get inspired by someone else!):
Nibbles for pre-dinner drinks:
- Spicy candied nuts
- Roasted chickpeas w/smoked paprika
- BLT-stuffed cherry tomatoes
- Grape and manchego on a pick
- Tequila lime shrimp on a pick
- Dry-brined and spatchcocked turkeys
- Honey-glazed ham
- Classic herb stuffing (just like the song: parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme)
- Black and brown rice and lentil stuffing
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes (a regular and a vegan version)
- Chipotle sweet potato gratin
- Roasted curried cauliflower
- Brussels sprouts "hash" with caramelized shallots
- Kale salad with apples (or maybe roasted squash), red onion and pumpkin seeds
- Cranberry sauce with port and figs
- Roasted shallot gravy
- Vegetarian mushroom gravy
- Cheddar biscuits
Desserts will be brought by my very talented baking friends!
What are you making this Thanksgiving?
Updated 2 months ago | 5
Updated 3 months ago | 7
Updated 2 months ago | 30
Updated 2 months ago | 25
Updated 2 months ago | 1