Word has it that there will be ten, count em TEN, of Russian River Brewing Cos excellent Belgianesque beers tapped at the Toronado tonight. Several are making their debut. The line-up:
1. Redemption- Single blonde ale
2. Perdition- Belgian-style pale ale
3. Damnation- Strong golden ale
4. Salvation- Strong dark ale
5. Sanctification- Fermented with 100% brettanomyces
6. Desperation- Blend of Temptation and Pizza Ports Mother of All Beers
7. Rejection- Belgian-style black ale brewed specially for Valentines Day
8. Temptation- Belgian-style golden ale aged in oak wine barrels with brettanomyces
9. Supplication- My favorite, so you better get there early!
10. Depuration- Temptation with Muscat Canelli grapes added to the barrel
I can vouch for about half of these as evidence that Vinnie (brewer) can very nearly do no wrong.
Febrewery could almost become my favorite month...
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 15