This is my take on Tamago Kake Gohan, a dish I just learned from a colleague of mine.
(Or I could easily call this post, "6 Easy Steps to Rice Nirvana")
1. Scoop out rice from rice cooker into a big bowl.
2. Dig a hole in the center of the rice.
3. While the rice is still steaming hot, crack a raw egg into the well.
4. Then dust with salt and pepper, chili flakes, and a small handful of Katsuobushi doesn't hurt either.
5. Vigrously mix and combine.
If you like rice (and I do), and you like runny eggs (and I do), I urge you to try this.
Updated 1 month ago | 21
Updated 16 days ago | 4
Updated 28 days ago | 21
Updated 1 month ago | 7
Updated 3 months ago | 2