Was thinking of finally going to Sushi Shibucho this coming Friday or Saturday night with a few friends. Before I go, I have some questions to those in the know.
1. Is there a need to make reservations (what are their hours)?
2. How do I properly request omakase?
3. How much do I expect to pay per person?
4. Are there any tips on general etiquette?
5. I heard that the son, eventhough quite nice, isn't as experienced as the father. How do I ensure to maximize my enjoyment, by picking the father, without insulting either one?
Thanks in advance!
Updated 2 years ago | 24
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 hour ago | 12