Since there've been plenty of changes since oonth started the "Calling London Sushi Buffs" thread in 2007 (http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/3903...), I'm starting this new thread to unearth and highlight new gems and old staples on the London sushi scene.
1) Which restaurants serve the freshest highest quality raw fish? (Price is no object)
2) Where do you go for great authentic sushi for under £50/person?
3) Where do you go for good budget sushi besides Japan Centre at Piccadilly Circus?
4) Where is the best place to buy raw fish to make your own sushi? Japan Center or Atariya? Which is the best Atariya branch?
5) For those who've lived in Los Angeles, NYC, and Tokyo, which out of these live up to the standards in those respective cities: Umu, Tomoe, Dinings, Mitsukoshi, Saki, Edokko, Sakana-tei, Kikuchi?
Updated 5 days ago | 39
Updated 11 days ago | 28
Updated 20 days ago | 24
Updated 6 hours ago | 12
Updated 2 hours ago | 10