I'm a Los Angeles 'hound visiting Princeton for a few days, and am desperately in need of a Sunday brunch spot for this weekend. Here are the stats:
- Friends are coming in from Freehold (which I think is East of here?), so the location shouldn't make their drive any longer than it already is.
- We, too, have a car...so the location does not need to be in Princeton proper
- We will be heading to Newark Airport afterwards, so the location shouldn't take us further away from the airport than we already are
- Friends will be bringing their 7- and 5-year old kids, but we do not require a kid-oriented restaurant
- We're looking for your "typical" Sunday brunch food (e.g. not an ethnic restaurant), and price is not really a concern as long as the food is good
Thanks in advance!
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 7 months ago | 1