I know there have been a lot of visitor requests lately and I have been following them all, I'll try to stick to new requests on this one.
We will be visiting for a week in the middle of March with our 5 and 7 year olds. We are staying at the Marriott Residence Inn on Jefferson, so we have a small kitchenette with fridge microwave and 2 burners, but no oven. We will have a vehicle for getting around.
1. Where can I get great coffee in your city, doesn't need to be close to the hotel
2. Any place for good takeout meals that can either be nuked or eaten cold/room temp. Some nights we will be eating at the theatre my husband is working at.
3. I hope to visit both a Trader Joes (we don't have them here in Canada) and Costco while we're there. Do you consider any location better than others?
4. Best place for "saucy" ribs, my 7 year old's only basis for judging ribs is how much sauce ends up on her face. I'm planning on getting to Pappy's but I believe they only have dry ribs, am I right?
5. Any shops that specialize in American artisanal cheese?
6. Any fun themed restaurants that kids would love? Doesn't have to be great food, I'm willing to eat somewhere else before or after if I need to!
7. Any good restaurants near Black Rep Theatre where we could grab a quick bite?
Thanks for your help!