I had a great meal at the subject restaurant last night. It consisted of the following:
1) Bean curd skin with scallions
2) Beef strips with sesame seeds
3) Tripe with vegetables
4) Pork and tofu balls in soup with green vegetables
5) Beef with mushrooms
6) Fish in miso sauce with chili
7) Szechuan poached beef
8) Eggplant with garlic
9) A pork dish recommended by the proprietor
10) Lamb and fish stew.
We drank a bunch of 1999 and 2000 Prager and Hirtzberger Gruner Veltliners and Rieslings (all smaragd) and I would love to go back and have the same meal tonight and tomorrow.....(except for the basketball games).
The heat level was remarkably high on virtually every dish except the jelly fish, but I'm a hot food junkie.
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 11 months ago | 40
Updated 1 year ago | 100