Coming for the entire week of Spring Break (March 12-16) with wife.
We are looking for seafood suggestions...
We're staying across the river at Marriott MIT...and we're very familiar with the subway system, so no problem traveling to wherever you suggest.
A bit about us...hopefully this helps.
1) No chains (unless regional)...for instance we've heard of Legal Seafood and know it's a chain, but there's no way I can have it in DFW.
2) Money...if we can't wear jeans/sweater...not interested. Money not that big of a deal, but we have more fun in chill places with an energetic atmosphere more than a quiet place with formal feel.
3) Trying to eat at INSTITUTIONS...places you wouldn't let your buddy leave Boston without eating. Even if it's a MAJOR hole in the wall, no big deal.
4) Wife doesn't care about...OR LIKE oysters, so if that helps eliminate certain places perhaps that will narrow the recommendation list.
5) We're in lower 30's...so the "feel" of a place is more important than it will be in say 20 years for us.
Thanks for your help...if you need more questions answered, glad to repost any details.
Updated 11 months ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 6
Updated 5 days ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 11 months ago | 10