I'm trying (and failing) to find a nice restaurant for dinner on my birthday. I've spent hours going through Yelp reviews, and now I turn to you, Chowhounds.
Here is the problem: I am a pescetarian, and my husband is a vegetarian. Most of the places I've looked at have very small menus, with maybe one vegetarian option and one fish option. l'd like to have more than one thing to choose from. My go-to restaurant is A Cote, but I've been there quite a few times and would like to try something new. Does anyone have a suggestion for us, given these parameters?
- atmosphere: upscale enough for a nice dress but not stuffy and formal
- location: Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville or near a BART station in SF
- price: up to $200 (or so) for both of us
- features: must have a full bar
- cuisine: prefer New American, or Latin/Spanish, but open to others.
Birthday is NEXT WEEKEND! Help!
Updated 6 days ago | 23
Updated 4 months ago | 6
Updated 4 months ago | 0
Updated 3 months ago | 11
Updated 1 day ago | 0