I am getting married in the SF bay area in late June and, as wine novices, we are looking for some recommendations for wines to serve at our wedding reception. With a lot of guests coming from the bay area and likely much more up on wine than we are, we want to serve something appropriate yet not bank-breaking. Asking for some help!!!
Here's the rundown:
- menu is tri-tips of beef with peppercorn sauce, roasted chicken with mushroom sauce, or salmon with mango salsa
- ceremony and reception are at the same venue and both indoors (in the Palo Alto, CA area)
- preferred budget is in the $10/bottle range
- we would prefer northern California wines
- we would like to limit the number of wines to 1 white and 1 red, but we would consider having 1 rose, if it made sense
- if there are any suggestions for a good sparkling or champagne, they would be welcome
Thanks so much for your guidance. I'm much more of a beer guy and way out of my league with wines!
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 10 months ago | 20
Updated 5 months ago | 20
Updated 26 days ago | 8