I will have 3 full days of eating which are this Monday the 18th though end of the day on the 20th. I have been doing my research and would like to get some last minute opinions on some of the meals I am trying to decide on.
All of my food adventures will all be done solo, and I do not have a spending limit. I will also travel to any distance to eat something incredible and do not mind a wait.
I will be able to fit in a total of three lunches and three dinners, and for breakfasts I plan on hitting up some of the talked about bakeries, doughnut shops, etc.
Lunches: Which three would you pick, or where else would you recommend?
- Superba Snack Bar
- Son of a Gun
- Baco Mercat
- Sotto (they start lunch service on Wednesday so I could plan on it for my Wednesday lunch is I decide to not make it one of my dinner. Looks like they have some of their most talked about items on the lunch menu.)
- Langer's (I could also just get the #19 for breakfast to make room for another lunch spot)
- Plan Check
- Elite or Sea Harbor (which one is considered tops at the moment?)
Dinners: Which three would you pick, or where else would you recommend?
- Red Medicine (this is for sure my Monday night dinner)
- The Parish
- Sotto (does this need to be done for a dinner or could I do this for Wednesday lunch and still have a great experience?)
- Fathers Office
I know it looks like I am still asking a lot but damn am I having a hard time narrowing the lists down. I only have 3 days and want to make the best of it. I am open to any and all recommendations and advice.
Updated 4 months ago | 10
Updated 5 months ago | 2
Updated 1 month ago | 1
Updated 3 months ago | 0
Updated 2 months ago | 46