I'm looking for some restaurant recommendations for dinner. I'm a former Bostonian who has been gone for a handful of years and is now out of the loop. Here's what I'm seeking:
- preferably in the South End, but Back Bay is OK too
- nice but not pretentious or precious
- warm, foodie atmosphere preferable to "fancy" atmosphere
- excellent food
- entrees under $30
- at least one standout chicken entree on the menu
- important one - decent sized portions - nowhere where you will leave hungry
- not super loud inside, able to have a conversation without shouting
- takes reservations, and you don't have to wait at the bar for an hour.
by poking around here Hamersley's sounds like it could be a good option. Any other recs?
Updated 11 months ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 6
Updated 10 months ago | 20
Updated 2 years ago | 13
Updated 8 months ago | 6