Hey Seattle Chow-kids, I'm visiting this weekend and wanted to see if any of you had any thoughts on my eat-list. Will be in town from Friday afternoon to Monday morning. I know it gets mixed reviews, but Elemental's pretty much the only place that we want to get for sure (had an awesome time last year). But other than that - let me know if you think I should drop something or I'm missing something that I should really really taste. Have car, except on Sunday. Staying downtown at the W. (x-posted to eG)
Dinner: Elemental (back up is Saturday dinner)
Early: Macrina Bakery & Cafe (worth waking up for?)
Morning: Pike Place Market
Afternoon: Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream, Trophy Cupcakes
Dinner: Sitka & Spruce? Joule?
Later Eating/Drinking: Zig Zag
Brunch: Rovers or Lola? (sleep in instead?)
Afternoon: Pagliacci Pizza (worth the trip out?)
Early Happy Hour: Poppy
Later Eating/Drinking: Quinn's
Breakfast: Dahlia Bakery
* Malay Satay Hut - any good? The family is Malay, so...
* How To Cook A Wolf - read some decent things, liked the name.
* Tsukushinbo - Thought it might be a good hit for Sunday lunch
* Boom Noodle - My sister's suggestion. I'm not sure if this is worth going?
* Elliott's Oyster House - Any good? Tourist trap?
* Paseo Carribean - Highly rated. Overrated?
http://www.foodpr0n.com/ -- food. is. love.
Updated 1 year ago | 77
Updated 1 year ago | 31
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 4 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 0