Celebrating my Dad's 60th birthday in two weeks with a Saturday lunch for 8.
1) Must be in Manhattan, below Central Park
2) Approx. $50 pp, all-in, prix-fixe OK, can't go above this. Anywhere from $25-$50 pp is great.
3) All cuisines considered, although nothing too chi-chi or out there. My dad is somewhat adventurous, but doesn't eat out much.
4) Somewhere we can talk, somewhat loudly, as a family. My dad can't hear for crap, so it's preferable that our group is on the louder end of the spectrum.
5) Brunch is OK, lunch is preferred.
Please help, my mom has put the pressure on me!
Updated 9 days ago | 38
Updated 4 hours ago | 10
Updated 5 days ago | 84
Updated 3 days ago | 21
Updated 11 days ago | 28