1. In the place of Birrias: Chivos & Cheves Imperial Ave. Locale there will be a new restaurant called: "Gorditas El Refugio: Sabor a Guadalajara Jalisco" 2709 Imperial Ave. Yes! We will have are own Gorditas specialist restaurant to rank among a Menuderia, Pozoleria, 2 Birrierias, Carniteria, 2 Cenadurias, 3 Borrego outfits.
They will be open starting Monday from 12 -9 daily with gorditas frita, and a la plancha as well as reknowned Jaliciense Flautas.
2. Rompope is back at El Paisa, MA
3. Guerreran BBq chicken can be had weekends next to Tamales Chiapeneco on Market st. and 25th
4, There is a Tijuana Hot Dog stand In between the MG truck and Super cocina evenings. Times unknown,
5. Aqui es texcoco will soon be offering Lamb enchiladas, and sopes with barbacoa.
6. Just had another Licuado de Mamey at Fruitlandia. Go get one
7. I attended the Baja Event at the Mingei Museum last night and found out that another Alta cocina restaurant will be crossing the border from TJ to Eastlake called Baja Kuche.
The chef is only 23 years old and everything I tried was excellent. www.bajakuche.com