I was thinking today while I was cooking about foods that I used to love and eat a lot of but probably won't ever again. Here's a partial list:
1. Tuna steaks, swordfish steaks (the whole mercury thing. I know that I'm probably overreacting and that something is going to do me in eventually, but why hasten the process?)
2. Chunky candy bar - just doesn't taste the same any more
3. Angel food cake with chocolate frosting - my "go to" birthday dessert as a kid, but somehow trumped by other things now
4. Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate - used to love it and buy it daily, but now it tastes watery
5. McDonald's McDLT - They don't make it any more (sob here!)
So...what's on your list? I'm talking about foods you loved but won't, for whatever reason (health concerns, dietary restrictions, availability, etc.) probably won't eat again. Don't include food you've decided you don't like any more - just those things that you'd love to eat and be able to enjoy them the way you always did.