I'm looking to get a large group together to go to RUB and eat, well, just about everything they have I hope. To that end, some questions:
1) Does anyone know if they take reservations for large groups?
2) Are the duck, pastrami, deep fried ribs, etc as good as I imagine they are/should be?
3) Do they have TVs there - would it be reasonable to have a bunch of people there on a Sunday afternoon for football?
4) If you call ahead, can you make sure that they have certain cuts of meat?
5) Anything else I should know about RUB?
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 2 years ago | 7
Updated 4 days ago | 23
Updated 3 days ago | 70