I’ve lurked with great interest for a while but have finally made the leap and have decided to post – specifically because I’m in need of some real help!
I am taking my girlfriend away to Rome from Dec 26th – Jan 1st coming. I’ve booked the Grand Hotel Parco Dei Principi, in the North of the city (Villa Borghese). A whole host of dilemmas with holidays, Sundays and because the 31st Dec is not only NYeve but also her Birthday AND I’m planning on proposing to her…
The forums already have a host of suggestions on top recommendations which I’ve taken on board but I’m looking for:
• Restaurants in approx. area of the hotel or North of the city (traditional/family is just as good as modern/casual etc.) reasonable prices - will any be open 26th Dec (boxing day?)
• A restaurant for NYeve/Birthday(I don’t plan on proposing here but want to set the evening up) don’t mind paying more for this and assume I’ll need to due to the holiday
• Somewhere for brunch on NYday 1st Jan
• Somewhere for a late lunch (2.30pm or 3pm Monday 28th Dec) after a tour at St. Peters Basilica
• Places we just shouldn’t miss whilst there for 6 nights!
I’m nervous just thinking about it all!!!! Thanks in advance for your time and help
Updated 7 months ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 13