Ok I am being a bit of a nut here but i feel the people on this board are restaurant-y and must know what they're doing and i desperately need advice. After reading the responses to my romantic restaurant post I made two more sets of reservations for saturday :
6:30 = (only time I could get at ) One if by land, two if by sea
7:00= Central Park Boathouse
I had originally picked the boathouse bc I thought it would be romantic if it was a nice night. i also decided to reserve a gondola ride for 9pm (bf already knows i am hopelessly cheesy) at the boathouse. I have been weather.com-ing and I am paranoid that rain might ruin the night i have planned (boathouse and boat ride). Sooo I thought well if i make reservations at a diff restaurant, then i have a backup. Anyway. I am torn. I suppose what I am asking is, what would you do if you were me?? Thanks!