My lovely wife the Rock Star admits to having a birthday soon. When I asked her what she wanted, she said, "You know me. Just make it romantic." Therefore, I am on a quest to find the most romantic restaurant in the North Dallas area. Here are some guidelines:
1. Should be RELATIVELY inexpensive to moderately priced. I'd love to take her to Trader Vic's, but my wallet says, not very likely. (If I get enough good suggestions, I might be able to take her to more than one place, I hope...)
2. It should be located west of Central, east of I35, north of LBJ, and south of the northernmost parts of Frisco.
3. Her faves include: Roys, Kona Grill, Genki Sushi, Cantina Laredo, good, cheap Italian, and .HIGH QUALITY comfort food.
4. If it also features live music, so much the better.
5. Wine bars are also good, she loves those as well.
Don't let me down, guys. Where would you take (or like to be taken by) your special someone? Thanks.
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 8 days ago | 39
Updated 5 hours ago | 15
Updated 4 hours ago | 70
Updated 3 days ago | 71