Hello! This is our first trip to Montreal and looking forward to it. We have about 3 days to take in the sights, sounds, and of course the food of Montreal. We are foodies and will have our 4-year old foodie-in-training in tow. She does quite well in restaurants and is a wonderful eater that is open to any type of food that's put in front of her. So where are the places that we simply can't miss???
Here's what I'm looking for:
- A foodie destination that's really all about the food (and not so much the atmosphere or decor)
- Ideally, a tourist-free, neighborhood gem
- Can be a place where a lot of parents wouldn't bring their kids but the restaurant does welcome little diners
- We are staying in Old Montreal but available to go anywhere that's within Montreal
- Would be wonderful if it's near a must-see sight (museum, historical site, etc.) so we can simply dart there after visiting the near-by attraction
- Would LOVE a sampling of the local cuisine
- Any recos for breakfast, lunch, snacks, or dinner
I can't wait for your recos because I know they'll be killer. Thank you all in advance.
Updated 2 years ago | 27
Updated 2 years ago | 3
Updated 15 days ago | 28
Updated 5 days ago | 31
Updated 5 hours ago | 23