Nothing irks me more than an erratic restaurant, so I thought a list of restaurants that I'm always satisfied with might be interesting. (in no particular order)
1. Arnie Morton's (Beverly Hills Location) - great steaks, service.
3. Mandarin Deli - fried dumplings, special pork noodles, cold tofu salad
4. Angelini Osteria - warm service, best italian food in town, good wine list/byo policy.
5. Yujean Kang's - I've only been at lunch, but must be considered one of best bargains in the city.
6. Hitching Post 2 - love those fries and artichokes.
7. Super Rica (SB) - #16
8. Pane e vino (SB) - while the foods not mind blowing, its consistently good, the service efficient and sitting outside in Montecito somehow reminds me of dining in Italy. Very relaxing.
9. India's Grill (LaCienega/San Vicente) - I get takeout 99% of time, but food is always fresh, well spiced and huge portions. BTW, takeout portions are double the size of in house dining - same price. Go figure.
10. Houston's - Yeah...its a chain. But its always good. Cold Sierra Nevada on draft, tasty ribs, crisp fries and crunchy coleslaw.
There are others, but I have to go back to work.
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 10 months ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 0
Updated 1 day ago | 71