Found this link that lists restaurants with no corkage in Napa.
- Bleaux Magnolia
- Compadres Rio Grill
- Downtown Joe’s (first bottle)
- Foothill Café
- Locos Tex-Mex Grill
- Zinsvalley (two “corkage waived” bottles)
- Rutherford Grill
- Pizzeria Tra Vigne
- Cucina Italiana
- Ubuntu (Monday night only)
- Fumé Bistro (Tuesday night only)
- Market (Tuesday night only)
- Cuvée (Wednesday night only)
- Napa Valley Grille (no corkage for Napa and Sonoma wines)
- Uva Trattoria (any wine bought at a downtown tasting room)
They also mention a few restaurants that will waive corkage for regulars or locals. They mention that Taylor’s Refresher in Napa only charges $1.
Anything they missed? Any other super-low corkage fees like at Taylor's?
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 2 years ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 15
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 year ago | 20