Our family (wife and 2 boys 8 and 9) will be visiting NYC on Friday until Tuesday. We will be staying at the
Metropolitan Hotel on Lexington Avenue and 51st Street. (I know not the best place, but hey, we won it so I won't complain!) The following recommendations would be very much appreciated. I understand they can vary greatly from one person to another, but I just hate to go there totally blinded :)
1. Sunday brunch recommendation so we can make our reservation early. Somewhere close by the hotel, since I don't want to travel too far on an early Sunday morning :)
2. Best pizza place? My wife and kids loooooove pizza.
This is a must!!
3. Best Japanese noodle house.
4. Best dessert place. Preferably a sit down place to taste some rich chocolate tasty desserts. My wife loves those hot brownie bowls, or creame bouile (sp?).
5. Best upscale restaurants. We have to have a fine dining experience or TWO. So multiple recommendations are appreciated. We enjoy a variety of cuisine, so there is no major preference, as long as the recommendations are different cuisines. Italian, French, Oriental, American, Seafood, whatever!
Thanks a ton for any recs! We are looking very forward to our very first trip to NYC!!
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 27
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 8 days ago | 86