As noted in Tyler Cowen's new guide, the Washingtonian, and comments on Rockwell. I don't know much, if anything, about any of them, and was hoping that Hounds might help out:
1. Viet Bistro, in Eden Center -- Tyler says it's now the best place in the Eden Center.
2. Madjet, 1102 U St., NW, 202-265-4779 -- Ethiopian recommended by Tyler.
3. Abiti, 1909 9th St. -- ditto.
4. Deli City Restaurant, 2200 Bladensburg Rd NE, Washington, DC 202-526-1800 -- best corned beef ever, says Mark Slater (sommelier at Citronelle, I believe)
5. Essential Grille, Vienna -- Washingtonian says it makes a great burger.
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 10 months ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 4