Hi, my team at work is going to dinner next Wednesday and I'd like some help with restaurants. Here are the specs:
- $100 total budget per person including drinks
- 9 people
- We'll be in casual attire (shorts, etc) since this is after a work event
- Everyone is pretty young and into food, wine, and a cool vibe - typically drinking as big a focus as eating with this crowd
- One vegetarian in the group (eats eggs and dairy)
- Location: Chicago - anyhwere from Lakeview down to the Loop
Any suggestions? Thanks so much for your help!