An unusual pair, my parents.....great at complaining, but willing to try unusual things.
Always difficult, because they may love it or hate it.
They are coming this weekend (short notice) and I am to find a new place "with great atmosphere" says my mom.
Places I have taken them that were successful:
- Canteen (see what I mean....)
- Mandalay (we always go, in the hood)
- Troya (when it was good....not now)
Places I'm thinking about - with hesitations
- Perbacco (more for atmosphere than unusual food)
- Coco500 - may be too loud
- Nopa - they would like the food, may be too loud, can't get in anyways
- Town Hall
Suggestions are most welcome! What am I forgetting about?
Updated 21 hours ago | 20
Updated 2 days ago | 43
Updated 12 days ago | 36
Updated 6 days ago | 39
Updated 1 day ago | 71