An unusual pair, my parents.....great at complaining, but willing to try unusual things.
Always difficult, because they may love it or hate it.
They are coming this weekend (short notice) and I am to find a new place "with great atmosphere" says my mom.
Places I have taken them that were successful:
- Canteen (see what I mean....)
- Mandalay (we always go, in the hood)
- Troya (when it was good....not now)
Places I'm thinking about - with hesitations
- Perbacco (more for atmosphere than unusual food)
- Coco500 - may be too loud
- Nopa - they would like the food, may be too loud, can't get in anyways
- Town Hall
Suggestions are most welcome! What am I forgetting about?
Updated 3 days ago | 116
Updated 12 hours ago | 16
Updated 24 days ago | 44
Updated 5 hours ago | 30
Updated 1 day ago | 19