I'm looking to plan a movie night with dinner before hand. The movie will be the highlight of the night, not the food. But of course it would be perfect if I can find a restaurant that is tasty, affordable, casual and accommodating to fluctuations in the size of the group.
These would be the criteria:
1) Anywhere from Koreatown west to 405, bounded by 10 freeway on south, and no further north than Hollywood. The closer to a movie theater the better.
2) $20 or less per person (before tax and not including alcohol)
3) No reservations required
4) Easy to seat 8-12 people at one table
5) Sit down service preferred
6) T-shirt and jeans ok
7) Decent service so we can get in and out on time
8) No Korean BBQ
The only reason I say no Korean BBQ is because that is usually my default choice to satisfy the above criteria. Manna would be a perfect example.
I'd appreciate any and all help, thanks!