Here's the deal, there is a very picky eater in our party, who happens to be the birthday girl. I can't ask her to choose as this trip is a surprise I'm helping her husband to plan. So, I need to find a place that is:
1) Nice, price is not an object ($100 per person is reasonable.) But nothing too fancy (i.e. Renoir) as she may not feel very comfortable.
2) She only eats chicken and salmon (other white fish if fried.) Really loves corn. No shellfish, nothing exotic.
3) We went to Olives for lunch last time and she really liked that. Maybe a restaurant that is similar.
4) Good service (that's more my preference.)
5) No buffet. We will most likely go to a buffet for another meal.
6) We will be there next weekend so a place that is not impossible to get reservation at this time.
I'm throwing a few places out there and see if anyone recommend any of them or have other suggestions.
Corsa @ Wynn
Mon Ami Gabi @ Paris
Eiffel Tower @ Paris
Commander's Palace @ Aladdin
Alize @ Palm
Bradley Oden @ Caesars
Lutece @ Venetian
Lupo @ Mandalay
Updated 21 hours ago | 54
Updated 2 days ago | 111
Updated 2 days ago | 70
Updated 10 hours ago | 17
Updated 7 days ago | 35