My wife and I are planning a regular date night throughout 2011. I would like to hear some restaurant recommendations.
- TVs are not everywhere in the restaurant. (We have precious little time together just the two of us, and don’t want to be distracted.)
- Noise level such that we can actually talk and hear each other
- Comfortable place to linger and talk. (We expect to spend about an hour and a half.)
- Raleigh and Westward. (we live where Cary/apex come together.)
- Does not have to be fancy. One of our date night places has been Lucky 32.
Thanks in advance,
7307 Tryon Rd, Cary, NC 27518