Hi folks. I've done plenty of searches here and found good info, but I've still got a few questions. Please take a crack at any or all of these; your help is much appreciated. (And for context, I'm fine with holes-in-the-wall AND high-end; I really dislike tourist traps. The Trailhead Park area is home base, so it's a bonus for me if recommendations are near it.
1. Where can I buy good bread? (Bagels, baguette, croissant, rye, it's all good....)
2. I've read about lots of good places in Clearwater etc., but is there any good barbecue in St. Pete's itself?
3. Any soul/southern food recs in St. Pete's, and does anyone have an opinion about Shirley's, Soul Food Fantasy or Dirty South?
4. Best sushi and/or ceviche?
5. Any good espresso within 20 blocks of Central & 34th? What about really good takeout - especially Cuban, Middle Eastern, sushi, or panini?
Thanks in advance - much appreciated :-)