My fiancee and I are travelling to Barcelona for our honeymoon. We are arriving early Monday 30th September from South Australia and leaving Tuesday 8th October for Nice. We will be staying in an apartment on Passeig de Gracia.
I have done some research but if anyone could help with the following questions it would be greatly appreciated!!
- Is the kitchen at Tapas24 open all day? It will be nearby to our apartment and I am thinking it will be good for a "dinner" on our first night. We will probably be looking at eating around 4:30-5pm because I don't think we will last later than that after our flight so if not Tapas24 is there somewhere you could recommend that will have a kitchen open at this time on a Monday in the general vicinity?
- Seafood spots? I love seafood and in Australia from what I understand we are relatively spoilt when it comes to seafood. I am looking for somewhere that is perhaps in Barceloneta or by the sea that does a seafood platter for around 100/150 euro for 2. Whenever we go to Sydney, for example, we love to get a seafood platter on Darling Harbour which is a huge platter for two to share with prawns, scallops, fish, octopus, squid, etc etc. I am hoping Barcelona has something similar? (would
- Best fresh churros? When we went to Paris in 2011 we had fresh churros made by an old man at the Bastille Markets. I had heard about him on the internet somewhere and they were truly amazing. I am sure Barcelona can beat them though! The closer to our apartment the better (so we can keep going back!!)
- How much is the Cinc Sentits Prix Fixe menu?? I tried to search CH but couldn't find it and its not on their website. Has anyone had this, what is it like? We like to go for lunch and prix fixe options whenever possible as I have, as the saying goes "champagne taste with beer money" ;)
- I am thinking of the following places for meals: Tapas24, Tickets, Hisop, El Celler de can Roca, Cal Pep, Cinc Sentits, El Quim, Pinotxo. Any thoughts on these and any you can add that I have missed?
Thanks in advance everyone for your assistance in planning our dream honeymoon!!
Updated 12 months ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 14
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 11 months ago | 37
Updated 1 year ago | 4