I've eaten sushi at Zutto, Kuruma Zushi, Kinoko, Lan, and at 2 of the Yama locations. My opinions:
1. Kinoko has a very decent AYCE dinner for an excellent price.
2. Yama is tasty, but the large pieces are
pretty much just a novelty, and are
overwhelming at times.
3. Zutto is underwhelming all the time. Okay,
it isn't too bad, but I thought it sounded
4. Kuruma has a nice decor and atmosphere, and
the sushi is solid, but doesn't seem worth
the high pricetag.
5. Lan is satisfying. Great Chirashi--
I would like to try a new place this Saturday night
but can't afford the $150/plate Yasuda recently
mentioned in the message boards. Any recommendations?
Updated 12 months ago | 3
Updated 9 hours ago | 18
Updated 1 day ago | 17
Updated 8 days ago | 46
Updated 15 days ago | 32