I'm not sure I am a full foodie, but I have some minimal requirements from an establishment that I feel should be satisfied. Let me say also that I don't believe I'm a snob. I just want decent service with sold food experience.
I could probably go on for pages about my experience three weeks ago, but I'll try and hit the highlights:
- One server was wearing a bath robe and slippers.
- The other server was glacially slow and rude, I mean really slow. We actually had to signal her several times for things that were forgotten ( water, silverware, etc.)
- Fish entree was left uneaten as was the rice, Nachos seemed to be prepped way a head of time as all the flavors had leached together and was overpowered by the onion. Just a little of the nachos where consumed.
- My hamburger ordered medium was charred on the outside and pink on the inside (OK I guess).
- Ketchup came in a hospital pill cup, blech!
- Server never came back to check if our food was OK.
- Took forever to get the bill, which wasn't even ours.
- We did get to hear all about the server body part that had swollen up huge.
I can honestly say it was the worse experience I've had food and service was very poor. I have attempted to contact the hotel general manager for two weeks, always voice mail, or not there and has never returned my calls.
I suggest you stay far far away from the place, worst place to eat in Salem.
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 2 days ago | 53
Updated 1 day ago | 16