Convinced hubbie to join me in Montreal for 4 nites the end of this month while I attend a conference. Problem is that we already had planned 3 weeks in Europe this summer so need to keep costs down.
Any suggestions for:
1) dinner near Museum of Fine Arts on Wed nite
2) weekday breakfast near Hotel de la Montagne (where we are staying) or Sheraton Centre (conference hotel)
3) business lunch near Sheraton Centre
4) dinner options (L'Express is definitely on my list, loved it several years ago)
5) breakfast/brunch on Saturday
6) food at or near Jazz Festival on Saturday
7) dinner near (or on way to) good free fireworks view on Saturday nite
8) weekday diner/burger/ethnic fun places for hubbie to grab breakfast or lunch by himself (he already has Schwartz's on his list)
We know we want to visit Atwater and Jean Talon markets but they are a bit far to grab breakfast or lunch while I am attending the conference, so I may have to wait until Friday afternoon & Saturday morning.
We do have some dietary restrictions (me--no wheat, hubbie--no milk products) which means no pizza/pasta/sandwiches/bagels for me, and no pizza for hubbie.
Thanks so much.
Updated 2 months ago | 8
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 5 months ago | 7
Updated 5 months ago | 1