My friend is an instant noodle connoisseur (if the three words may be used in combination). However, he's currently studying in an area of the United States devoid of anything good where Asian food is concerned. He's coming home to celebrate his birthday, and I'd like to purchase some of the following:
1. Nong Shim Shin Ramyun Black
2. Myojo Hyoubanya no Chukasoba
3. Mie Sedaap Instant Kari Spesial Bumbu Kari Kental
4. Nissin Yakisoba with Mayonnaise and Mustard
5. Indomie Special Fried Curly Noodles
I've seen an abundance of these brands on Amazon, but I'd like to get some in Toronto. Does anyone know if these are sold anywhere in the G.T.A.?