Saw an equivalent post up for Pasadena, figured I'd throw one out for those of us taking it in Ontario.
A few specific questions:
1. Planning on packing a lunch in a cooler in the car. That being said, even in a cooler, can food surive 4 hours in a car trunk in the Ontario sun at the end of July? Hope someone who has taken the bar out there has some idea.
2. What is within walking distance, and how bad can I expect it to be, crowd-wise (and do they let you order ahead).
3. Grocery stores in the area to shop the nights before for lunch/breakfast.
4. Decent dinner places, preferably on the bland/cooked side (I love Uni and Habaneros, but not gonna tempt fate).
5. Any other site-specific tips.
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 1 day ago | 28
Updated 2 days ago | 9
Updated 6 days ago | 50