Will be in Monterey for an evening next week, looking for outdoor dining with a view.
We're staying at the Cannery Row Intercontinental on Wednesday night…we're in our lower 30's and would like a "fun" atmosphere if possible.
Looking for somewhere that fits these criteria as much as possible:
1) Outdoor dining, near water or with a view
2) Local (no chains unless it's restricted to the area, we're from D/FW)
3) Not FINE DINING…would like to wear jeans/shorts and a polo and feel comfortable
4) No ethnic food, wife doesn't like Indian, Chinese, etc…
5) Would like an atmosphere, not somewhere that is a snooze-fest.
Thoughts would be appreciated.
Updated 7 months ago | 13
Updated 7 hours ago | 27
Updated 1 day ago | 21
Updated 1 day ago | 29
Updated 3 days ago | 21