Went to Orris last night. Every dish tasted wonderful and loved the open kitchen where you can see them cook everything. Service was good as well from our attentive server even though it was a busy night.
What we ate:
1. Roasted duck breast marinated in sake soy (cold)
2. Scallops with caviar (cold)
3. Grilled shrimps with sundried tomato and carmelized onion salsa
4. Lamb loin carpaccio with garlic and rosemary
5. Potato dauphinois in casserole
6. Manilla clams in garlic buttery sauce and fresh bread to dip in sauce (ordered extra bread).
Every dish was excellent...but I would have to say the clams were the best with the sauce and the bread.
6 dishes for 2 people, no drinks or dessert, came out to grand total of $65 (INCLUDING tax and tips). Will definitely go back to try the other dishes.
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 20
Updated 2 years ago | 48
Updated 9 hours ago | 29