For those of you who have dined at CUT...
We are going to Vegas with a group & they have decided to go to Cut. We want to go also, but we don't want to go way overboard on our budget - gotta pay the mortgage! What can you order to stay within $100 bill for a couple? I know... sounds like an oxymoron to say Cut & Budget in the same sentence...
but here are some thoughts:
* We will get something before the dinner so we're not going on an empty stomach
* Can we split the 20oz bone in steaks? Would it be enough or are the portions way too small to split? Would you split it?
* We would love to try some of the steaks since we are big steak fans....rather have the cheapest Steak over chicken...
* On that note, would you recommend the cheapest Steak at Cut- or would it just be a waste?
* Are there apps/sides/desserts that we just cannot pass up? (If we have to choose, dessert would be my priority)
* We won't order drinks to cut down on the cost.
I know it's a lot to ask...
Sidenote: *not* going to Cut isn't really an option- or picking somewhere else (not an option for that night). we'd like to try Cut but without breaking the bank.
Thanks for all your help!!
BTW, here's the menu: http://www.palazzo.com/uploadedFiles/...
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 21
Updated 2 years ago | 22
Updated 2 years ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 63