Hi there, a good friend and I usually go out every now and then for a "nice" evening out of dining. We've had both good luck and bad:
- Susur - amazing food but incredibly rude service and we were rushed for the latter courses in order for them to get us outta there for the second sitting.
- Perigee - a truly magical evening, perfect food and service.
- JKWB - a lovely evening spent grazing from the small plates.
- Mildred Pierce - we had a fantastic brunch but a so-so dinner...
- Dhaba - for "fine" dining, we were treated to being seated beside a commercial freezer and served off "Corelle" plates, bland Indian-buffet style food served at tasting menu prices.
As it is my time to choose our next meal, I was wondering about Mistura - I love what I see from Massimo on the television but am wondering if the restaurant reflects...also how is it price wise? Opinions
Updated 9 months ago | 1
Updated 12 hours ago | 31
Updated 9 hours ago | 14
Updated 9 days ago | 46
Updated 7 days ago | 35