This one is a challenge. Can anyone recommend a good place for an office Christmas Lunch? My organization is a government funded non-profit and due to spending restrictions, we will be paying for our own lunches. As a result the critieria are:
1. Venue that can comfortably serve a large group of 17, preferably in a private area
2. Menu that would appeal to a mixed aged crowd ranging in food sophistication
3. Restaurant with a vegetarian friendly menu that will not try to serve side dishes to vegetarians as entrees despite several warnings about their presence in the group (cough, Nu)
4. Value for money and ability to have generous lunch for no more than $25
5. Nice atmosphere that would help make the meal feel special.
6. Reasonable distance (downtown OK), from Cambie and Broadway Corridor?
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 6 months ago | 1
Updated 11 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 4