Looking for a place for dinner for 10 women, to honor a bride-to-be, before her wedding weekend.
- need to be able to make a reservation
- not overpriced, not cheap
- need one table or private area
- Bride-to-be is a pescatarian, so places with predominately fish menus a must, or places with lots of options for fish/ veggies
- Suggestions I received were: Fin's, Mendocino, and Cafe Saint-Ex (won't take a reservation) - any feedback on these?
- would prefer dupont area or close to bars to go out after, but not a must
- Good wine list a must
Updated 1 year ago | 20
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 6 months ago | 5
Updated 3 months ago | 6
Updated 3 months ago | 0