Hello, chowhounders. My sister, her infant son, and I are driving from NYC to Canaan to relax at a local B&B. I've already made reservations for Swoon Kitchenbar for one night, but I'm interested in your suggestions for other meals, including:
- something not to miss on the drive up from NYC to Canaan for dinner
- any great sandwich places/bakeries/general stores to gather provisions for hikes
- any cute places for lunch in the Canaan area
- recommendations for apple picking
- recommendations for farms to visit, especially those that make cheese (I'm vaguely remembering a delicious Camembert from Old Chatham?)
I know this is a lot to ask about, and I'm happy to take any recommendations that you can offer. We will have my nephew with us, so any place should be baby-friendly.
Thanks in advance!
Updated 3 months ago | 1
Updated 28 days ago | 9
Updated 4 months ago | 2
Updated 5 months ago | 1
Updated 23 days ago | 42