Hey guys. I'm moving to Studio City soon and am not that familiar with the area. I know my requests are a bit specific (I apologize) but here is what I am looking for in the area (trying to keep it to Studio City, Sherman Oaks, and the South end of North Hollywood closer to Ventura Blvd) cheap eats preferably
1. Good Deli Counter for pick up - serving fat sandwiches and good crispy fresh whole dill pickles (preferable offers carved turkey meat) good coleslaw a plus.
2. A nice date appropriate restaurant for under $40 per person including a glass of house wine. Open for suggestions.
3. uncrowded weekend breakfast spot (or breakfast burrito pick-up joint)
4. Inexpensive bar with good bar foods/appetizers (happy hour prices)
5. Mexican - Good Chile Rellenos and chicken tacos
6. Delivery that is not pizza (or if it is I prefer a NY Style thin crust non-chainey place) Very important for the move-in un-packing weekend (boo - i hate moving)
What are your favorite restaurants in that area? Open to suggestions. Thanks guys! (FYI -the search engine on this board is sucky)
Updated 2 days ago | 19
Updated 3 days ago | 116
Updated 4 days ago | 89
Updated 7 days ago | 55
Updated 16 days ago | 33