i'm moving to San Fran in a month or two from Boston. I was hoping that people might have suggestions for food stores to check out, both in terms of day to day shopping, as well as extravagant goodies for special occasions.
Specifically, I'd like to find:
- amazing cheese stores
- great charcuterie/boucherie
- japanese citrus, like Yuzu
- unbelievable sushi fish
- lobes of foie gras
- good deals on wine
- cheap kitchen supply stores
- iron chef clubs, if you have them out there
- anything else you love about SF food shopping/prepping/cooking!
Thanks in advance for your advice and help!