...to Cortlandt Manor. Looking for dining options in Peekskill, Cortlandt Manor, Croton on Hudson, Yorktown Heights. Maybe Ossining, Mohegan Lake. My wish list...
- French/American Bistro. Can I get a good Frisee Salad and Hangar Steak & Frites with a glass of Rhone??? Is this too much to ask? I'm very happy to frequent neighborhood places where the creative chef uses fresh seasonal ingredients. Yeah, I'll go to Blue Hill twice a year, but where can I go once a month?
- Sushi. Please no supermarket quality sushi
- Italian Deli. Or anywhere I can get a nice Prosciutto & Mozzerella sandwich
- Mexican/Latino. Both cheap tacquiera and nicer restaurant
- Italian. Trattoria style, No chicken marsala please.
- Pizza. Brick oven, whole pie. No slices.
- Thai. Pretty sure I'm dreaming here, but who knows
Updated 8 months ago | 15
Updated 8 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 months ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 2