Hey LA-area 'hounds, I'm moving from Northampton, MA to Claremont this summer. I'm hoping for some help regarding what Claremont has to offer for the resident, not just in terms of restaurants (plenty of threads on that) but more for grocery stores and cafes.
1. I see that there is a Trader Joes -- where do you go for your organic produce? (TJ's is great for many thing but in my mind produce isn't one of them).
2. Who has the best espresso?
3. What cafe is best for taking a book and studying? (Hopefully same as #2)
4. Where are the nearest Mexican and Asian markets?
5. Any good specialty shops I should be aware of? From other threads, I'm aware there is a great cheesemonger.
6. Best bar for beer?
7. Lastly, as a Californian who has lived out of state for 6 years and dearly misses good and cheap Mexican food, what's the best taco in Claremont?
Big thanks in advance!
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 4 days ago | 21
Updated 3 days ago | 23
Updated 18 hours ago | 108
Updated 8 days ago | 137